Terms of service
§ 1 Scope
(1) These terms of sale apply exclusively to entrepreneurs, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law within the meaning of Section 310 Paragraph 1 of the German Civil Code. We only recognize conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customer if we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
(2) These terms of sale also apply to all future transactions with the customer, insofar as they are legal transactions of a related nature (as a precaution, the terms of sale should always be attached to the order confirmation).
§ 2 Offer and conclusion of contract
If an order is to be regarded as an offer according to § 145 BGB, we can accept it within two weeks.
§ 3 Documents provided
On all documents provided to the customer in connection with the placing of the order, such as e.g. B. Calculations, drawings etc., we reserve property rights and copyrights. These documents may not be made accessible to third parties unless we give the customer our express written consent. If we do not accept the customer's offer within the period of § 2, these documents must be returned to us immediately.
§ 4 Prices and Payment
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our prices apply ex works, excluding packaging and plus VAT at the applicable rate. Packaging costs will be invoiced separately.
(2) The purchase price must be paid exclusively to our company account. The deduction of cash discount is only permitted with a special written agreement.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed, the purchase price is to be paid within 10 days of delivery. Interest on arrears will be charged at 8% above the respective base interest rate p.a. We reserve the right to assert higher default damages.
(4) Unless a fixed price agreement has been made, we reserve the right to make reasonable price changes due to changes in wage, material and distribution costs for deliveries made 3 months or later after conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 Offsetting and rights of retention
The customer only has the right to set off if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery time
(1) The start of the delivery time specified by us presupposes the timely and proper fulfillment of the customer's obligations. The objection that the contract has not been fulfilled remains reserved.
(2) If the customer is in default of acceptance or if he culpably violates other obligations to cooperate, we are entitled to demand compensation for the damage incurred, including any additional expenses. Further claims remain reserved. If the above conditions are met, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the purchased item passes to the customer at the point in time at which he is in default of acceptance or debtor.
(3) In the event of a delay in delivery that is not caused by us intentionally or through gross negligence, we shall be liable for each completed week of delay within the framework of a flat-rate compensation for delay in the amount of 3% of the delivery value, but no more than 15% of the delivery value .
(4) Further legal claims and rights of the customer due to a delay in delivery remain unaffected
§ 7 Transfer of risk upon dispatch
If the goods are sent to the customer at his request, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer when the goods are sent to the customer, at the latest when they leave the factory/warehouse. This applies regardless of whether the goods are shipped from the place of performance or who bears the freight costs.
§ 8 retention of title
(1) We reserve title to the delivered item until all claims arising from the delivery contract have been paid in full. This also applies to all future deliveries, even if we do not always expressly refer to this. We are entitled to take back the purchased item if the customer behaves in breach of contract.
(2) As long as ownership has not yet passed to him, the customer is obliged to treat the purchased item with care. In particular, he is obliged to insure them at his own expense against theft, fire and water damage at replacement value (note: only permitted for the sale of high-quality goods). If maintenance and inspection work has to be carried out, the customer must carry this out in good time at his own expense. As long as ownership has not yet passed, the customer must inform us immediately in writing if the delivered item is seized or exposed to other interventions by third parties. If the third party is not in a position to reimburse us for the court and out-of-court costs of a lawsuit in accordance with § 771 ZPO, the customer is liable for the loss we have incurred.
(3) The customer is entitled to resell the reserved goods in normal business transactions. The purchaser assigns to us the claims of the customer from the resale of the reserved goods in the amount of the final invoice amount agreed with us (including value added tax). This assignment applies regardless of whether the purchased item has been resold without or after processing. The customer remains authorized to collect the claim even after the assignment. Our authority to collect the claim ourselves remains unaffected. However, we will not collect the claim as long as the customer meets his payment obligations from the proceeds received, is not in default of payment and, in particular, no application for the opening of insolvency proceedings has been filed or payments have been suspended.
(4) The treatment and processing or transformation of the purchased item by the customer is always carried out in our name and on our behalf. In this case, the purchaser's expectant right to the purchased item continues with the transformed item. If the purchased item is processed with other items that do not belong to us, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in relation to the objective value of our purchased item to the other processed items at the time of processing. The same applies in the event of mixing. If the mixing takes place in such a way that the customer's item is to be regarded as the main item, it is agreed that the customer transfers proportionate co-ownership to us and keeps the resulting sole ownership or co-ownership safe for us. To secure our claims against the customer, the customer also assigns to us such claims that accrue to him against a third party as a result of the connection of the goods subject to retention of title with property; we already accept this assignment.
(5) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at the request of the customer if their value exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 20%
§ 9 Warranty and notification of defects as well as recourse/manufacturer recourse
(1) The customer's warranty rights presuppose that he has properly complied with his obligations to examine and give notice of defects according to § 377 HGB.
(2) Claims for defects expire 12 months after the goods delivered by us have been delivered to our customer (note: the warranty period can be completely excluded if used goods are sold). The above provisions do not apply insofar as the law according to § 438 Paragraph 1 No. 2 BGB (buildings and objects for buildings), § 479 Paragraph 1 BGB (right of recourse) and § 634a Paragraph 1 BGB (construction defects) prescribes longer periods. Our consent must be obtained before any return of the goods.
(3) If, despite all due care, the delivered goods show a defect that was already present at the time of the transfer of risk, we will either repair the goods or deliver replacement goods, subject to timely notification of defects. We must always be given the opportunity to remedy the defect within a reasonable period of time. Rights of recourse remain unaffected by the above provision without restriction.
(4) If the supplementary performance fails, the customer can - without prejudice to any claims for damages - withdraw from the contract or reduce the remuneration.
(5) Claims for defects do not exist in the case of only insignificant deviations from the agreed quality, in the case of only insignificant impairment of usability, in the case of natural wear and tear, such as damage that occurs after the transfer of risk as a result of incorrect or negligent handling, excessive stress, unsuitable equipment, defective construction work, unsuitable building ground or due to special external influences that are not a prerequisite according to the contract. If the customer or third parties carry out improper repair work or changes, there are also no claims for defects for these and the resulting consequences.
(6) Claims by the customer for the expenses required for the purpose of subsequent performance, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, are excluded if the expenses increase because the goods delivered by us are subsequently has been brought to a place other than the customer's branch, unless the shipment corresponds to its intended use.
(7) The customer's right of recourse against us only exists insofar as the customer has not made any agreements with his customer that go beyond the legally mandatory claims for defects. Paragraph 6 also applies accordingly to the extent of the customer's right of recourse against the supplier.
§ 10 mediation clause
In the event of a dispute arising from this contract, the parties undertake to mediate with the Stade Mediation Office for Economic Conflicts of the IHK Berlin before filing an action.
§ 11 Miscellaneous
(1) This contract and the entire legal relationship between the parties are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
(2) Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction and for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation.
(3) All agreements made between the parties for the purpose of executing this contract are set out in writing in this contract
(4) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or contain a gap, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The parties undertake to replace the invalid regulation with a legally permissible regulation that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid regulation or fills this gap.